Good posture to prevent low back pain and bad posture
How to pick the thing up for prevention of low back pain
- Estimate how heavy it is, before lifting it up.
- You easily recognize it if you try to move it slightly with a hand or a foot. Do not assume that small thing is light.
- Wrap it up safely to have the weight distributed evenly and not to let thing come out of it.
- Properly hold thing before lifting it up. It would be good to use a hanging hook.
- When lifting up thing located above the head, you must use a chair or a ladder.
- Do not attempt to lift up thing which is too heavy for you.
- When you move multiple things, you should take a break in mean time.
- Take a look at the place where things are moved in advance and make sure that it is not slippery and there is no hindrance.